LiTtLe FaShIoNiStA

Benvenuti nel sito della piccola FASHIONISTA!!

welcome to the little fashionista's blog!!

bienvenidos en el blog de la pequena fashionista!!

venerdì 20 marzo 2009

Mary Poppins bag

what's up in my bag!!??...."everything in my bag:the essential and funny thing"..My bag is always like a BOMB!BUM!BUM!...always full of unuseful things..because i often forget to put inside it the most important things such as the phone,money..or something i need at the time!i let u see my bag "outside":

the bag is a topshop bag!ahah..the one i bouth in london,in my bag there is always my school diary and agend(the english flag),a book to spend time in died moments,my silver wallet (1° CLASSE),my gucci sunglasses,a hello kitty small wallet,two vocabularies (english and spanish),my home's keys,my phone,my favourite chewingam,my secret diary(done by myself,the pink one with the flower),and at the end..my i pod with strass perfect for a fashionista!anyway..these are not all the things in my bag!!there are much more!!

1 commento:

  1. You can always accessorize Your Eyes with Gucci Frames they have always been known as a trend setter in the world of quality sunglasses.

    RispondiElimina